Friday, January 29, 2010

Let go love

Love, that is, each has, to accompany a lifetime. But then, there is a love called letting go.
Who are so in love two people, because things impermanent, because all the years become a stranger, leaving only incomplete memories and can not be healed heartache. Never thought it would be just so, a heart is gone, the other a heart, lonely tears, full of sadness, "micro-Swift Flying, falling people independence." Do not love, and naturally does not love a reason and reason. Haishishanmeng once had a permanence, once affectionate, a former love, an instant has become empty. Sincere, why was it not keep you away to pay the footsteps of my happiness? To say everything is in vain, to say what can not stay, if it can not pull your hand forever, since you are destined to not be pro-income pregnant, even though my heart like Daojiao, even if this meant I accept defeat evil, and I just - let go .
Let go. To forget each other once the owners forgot to have been in love with each other's eyes, forget about all your memories, your smile, your fury, your tenderness million.
Let go. My heart really hurts it really hurts, as if the viscera were stripped Sang Sang. It was a deep-seated pain, a complete pain, is a long time refused to heal the pain, I have to fight dedication force, but why is this - the pain!
Year after year, I sat alone in my window, watching the night sky, looking at the stars, thinking of all the past, thinking of you from afar. Jin Xi He Xi, everything as before but is absolutely not the original. "Leaning over the railings, but no emotion. People go? Groaning Cui Cao, monopoly return path." Days without you, I walk in life, reminding us of scenes valley dreams late at night, and often a kind of do not know where they are The sense of loss and loss. Without my days is who will care of you who pity you? The wind, and who is for you Tim clothes? Leila, and who is going to feel relieved for you? Who rolled your hand, set your hair, read your poetic? This night, and once I, you will also inadvertently think?
Loved will understand, love only pain, even if the hate, but also due to all kinds of love. Have to pay for all, who can lightly down on the go, and once loved, it may not be willing to give up.
Yesterday's sweet and well-being has become a mark of the passage is deeply engraved in my heart. Hand a lifetime of course beautiful, but I still want to Xiangpei a grateful, thank you for giving me such a beautiful lily-like past. I will never forget you, you are my only this life, you always in my heart. I'll try you hide, hidden in my soft heart and no one can replace you.
Let her go! I calmly walked out of your world, will I give you love flying, not just for you, but also for myself.
Love you, do not become your problems and woes to become the wings of the rope you can not. Love you, give you a piece of the sky, I would prefer to see you enjoy flying, rest assured that chase. I only want you happy, I have but that you happy. As long as the heart, love, life as wonderful. I miss you can still quietly concerned about you and love you deeply, quietly sending blessings in the distance, and then waved his hand, I love opening up in your spring, so that your world spring to rains, tree-lined.
Love you, to me, is this not a kind of happiness! Love you, I have no regrets! Because everything is not in the past, once a day, and does not end with the passage of time goes by, but as the years but never never is in such stretches, emitting a faint aroma, warm on my whole life. Look inside the old share of bright and warm, always in my heart you are always burning fiery another strong Rou-Li似水.
 let go, and only know the days of high ground in width, they will know how clear sky

No comments:

Post a Comment