Saturday, December 26, 2009

Most likely to raise a man's heart out of the negative types of women

Derailment become addicted. Therefore, for a man's劈腿, if you forgive the first time, there will be the second time. And he will see your weakness. "This woman can not do without me." Our principle is not easily speculate on what his derailment, and for iron-clad of the derailment was adamant not forgive. Think about it, iron-clad Nengren you are, then what else he terrible? To "men are like" as an excuse the first woman to forgive a man's infidelity, men are now increasingly want to take full responsibility for the lack of loyalty, is that you tolerate a bad man, so even the good men are bad. If men really "are like," Why should a woman marry them? Been without its own dead, not to mention there are three single women the rights of a Palace of six homes. Today, a serious imbalance in sex ratio in China, let's Pasha呀. If a woman can be against the common enemy of all bad men, the ultimate penalty derailment, they would Fanjian the amount of time it seems that we should look at the leadership of Dian very angry, the consequences are serious.



Condoning Type

"Men are such" is a woman of the same song

That was no sign of the arrival at noon. CEOs suddenly feeling good, I heard that my family downstairs and opened a private kitchens, so far away to call my co-workers together to dinner. After dinner, I packed some of her husband likes to eat the lamb brought to floor. Husband, home of more recent units, and occasionally will come back lunch break, I am far from their families never returned at noon.



Strangely enough, how are not open the door. I would like to definitely into the thief, a phone call to my colleagues incurred. We stood in the doorway, and some said that the police, with some saying that breaking. Are too busy enjoying themselves, suddenly received her husband's message, "I'm in the house, you quickly let your colleagues to go." Lao Dajie happen to see me next to an SMS immediately patted my shoulder knowing . I have a brain disorder and was not sure how to end up.



Lao Dajie Zhizou of our colleagues to find pretext. Open the door of the moment, the woman with the scarf bag ran out of his head, while her husband treated like a prisoner like me firmly by the wall. My mind only one thought: "Divorce." But when I say this word when he cried and said love me, and now that woman is just flirtation.



Afternoon he went to work, Lao Dajie stay with me. She said: "Men Well, there is always a moment when the stupid. You just saw, and he still has feelings for you, so why should a man give his woman呀. Such a big one handle, if you can generous point, he certainly grateful dead. "Think big sister said, it seems reasonable. Units per day to those of married male colleagues I talked about are the pleasure quarters of the things I do not know how many times derailed, but their wives did not picked up yet.



Later, with his best buddies to say this, they actually are advised and not advised from. Because men off the rails while the divorce alone with the child's Xiaoyue also their own experiences, he said he did a very naive,



If placed now, divorce is not killed. "Men are, as long as he still loves home, the body derailment nothing." S said, more realistic, she said you can now wear a pair of shoes Qian 1000, 2000 all the money is not a dress rely on your husband. Divorced, you are nothing "second crop of women" of.

In fact, my husband has been good, did not show faithless. So think about it, he might have with the woman really Absurdum.



In her husband promised not travel with the woman, we have and good as ever. Horrible thing is that soon I found a strange woman in bed remaining objects. The husband did not like the way the previous panic, but understatement to say that a woman customer left on my car, and I help her to pick up close. He has become ambiguous messages and phone together. Tens sometimes answer the phone, then that is a half an hour. I lose my temper, he said: "Do not talk business, never mind making money?" But his sweet face, making it explicit that not talk business.



One night, he was drunk, shirt printed with lipstick marks. I asked him, he smiled patted my face and said: "Silly woman, anyway you are a Goddess Temple are afraid of anything." Shameless to the point where he actually.



 Maternal flood-type

The longer the little secrets of men

He was three years older than I belong to stable mature man. Then the pursuit of me, with an appetizing and tasty Braised prawns stand out from the numerous suitors. My friends say I meet my soul mate in the future to lead a happy life. But I was a motherly love happens rampant guy, once fell in love with a man, would not want him to be a little bit hard, but also see his love of man shall not be around all day long apron, sink secular.



Every morning, I had to get up to him, brushing his way when the cup Lane then filled with water, squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush. Then start doing breakfast. Go home at night, the first thing I was into the kitchen cooking for him. A high level of premarital his cooking makes me feel insecure. I study hard cooking, and finally one day, he was convinced to admit that I am at home is a real chef. Also From that day onwards, he no longer had no less than the kitchen. A closet full of ironing my clothes washed for him, after dinner, I am washing dishes, and he was next to the watch, casually talk about the company on you, occasionally Shenqingkuankuan cling to me from behind. A woman doing housework, the men holding her from behind, and she chatted with gossip is the most romantic thing my eyes. Winter evening, if he is too lazy to bathe, I would even play a basin of hot water for his feet.



Sometimes, he asked me to teenage mothers. While also working to take care of this great son, very tired. But to see him so attached to me, and I think it willingly.



Prince princess happy life from my pregnancy began clouded. Because pregnancy reaction to heavy, I can no longer cook for him, Ironing. Slightly larger baby, I began to develop in accordance with pregnant women, healthy menus and recipes daily, nature can not, as in the past, it only targeted at his preference. At first he did not say anything, but depressed every day. Later, he began to like a baby, saying that little Mom, we should not children, now, with kids you do not love me, just do not give me his feet, the feet. Sometimes, he would because a little bit of a trivial furious. The status of that at home, getting lower and lower, or even better a little guy did not birth. I really do not understand why he was a little baby of their own feelings are not the contrary, it is full of hatred. Recalling the acquaintance of the past few years, he matured from a prudent man became over-age children. Now to do a father, but not only failed to mature even more naive to the contrary.



The quarrel between us more and more. In order to leave it alone and I take care of him Tingzhao paunch. But he did not appreciate it. He wants is to return to the past, he is my feeling the only sustenance, how can this be possible?



Now the children have been born more than five months, he still can not meet the "father" this role. Despite the occasionally funny kids, much more is jealousy with the baby or the inner room Guyingzilian. Even more frightening is that I found him with a woman five years older than his colleagues in close contact with cell phone was full of "big sister" in text messages sent by the care. "A cold for several did not, pay attention to drink plenty of water," "cool down today, Duochuan Dian", "Head Haiteng do" ... ... Despite the fire, then nothing but make people feel very ambiguous, not to mention the text messages a day, nearly seven 8, he even could not bear to delete.



I worked hard in a child, he was engaged with others ambiguous. Think heart really was not the taste. Did not expect that, but he did not feel guilty, but well say that you do not care about me, Do not allow others to care about me? He even said that I also have an affair, my affair is a child. Gee, how can a man like a childish murderer.



Always some men, on the outside mature poise, common sense, career is also quite good, back home like a changed person. Lazy, dependent, emotional fragility. For the love needs of men are often unrestrained pet is a woman out. When the wife's motherly love is too spread of the husband as his first son, son of man will soon adapt to this role. Unfortunately, this is a blood bond between the mother-child relationship does not, once the "mother", for whatever reason can not be as in the past to him carefully. He would feel Snub, and even went outside to find a warm, and does not feel there is anything wrong. This will be the bad man is wearing a woman, in order to not do left out of the Huanglian Po, you have to start from a convergence of the proliferation of maternal love. Coquetry significant weakness stupid to inspire his fatherly love. This year, who filled their elders Shuidao Mei.



 Fun Office of the collective Love Bad Men

Arabic is my boss, but also my dream man. His handsome appearance, studious, 24-year-old will be promoted to head of the most important thing is that he is still a single-minded man. Girlfriend to the United States, the two love lasted four years, until the girl married to another woman. Aventine has heart flutter at work, and then ignore the romantic. I have decided to launch an offensive. Mai Zaodian a day to help him secretly to the drawer of his Cypriot fresh strawberries, entertaining, when risk one's life for him on behalf of the wine, traveling to see strange things that they did not forget the fun they had bought him. In the eyes of others, I was a lackey can be as long as fishing was Millionaire, I do not care how people look at it.



A company's entertainment, Arabic drink the wine, bring home Tude mess. I like a virtuous little wife to clean up his house, inside and out, almost did not sleep the night. The next morning, Arabic Jiuxing, and was very impressed. So we have a first intimate contact.



Since then, Arabic began to take care of me at work. Everyone could see that good to me in Arabic, and I love just waiting to reveal their commitment to Arabic resigned.



One day morning, when I secretly breakfast as usual on the Arabic desk, surprised to find that the table has already put a cup of fragrant hot cocoa. The company's entertainment, people willing to help a female colleague in Arabic on behalf of the wine began to excellence forth in large numbers. Some of today become the usual alcohol-Dionysus. Once, in Arabic took me and COCO, the British child go to Shanghai travel. Table, the Arabic to cigarette lighter, the three women actually lighter at the same time reached for the table. Acid in the other companies who lost one, and your good favored Caijing Li ah. I hate those two women had died, COCO got married last year, the British sub will also start to get married, have been unofficially crowned, now I fight for what?



Since the company's female staff scrambling to curry favor, Arabic for my lukewarm attitude to them, and occasionally, he will still be about me to his house, but makes no mention emotional. Let us go out every few days to take public funds K song. Time, I accidentally crashed through the box where he and COCO kissing, throat like swallowing a fly. Arabic is the case I did not expect a bad man, if he did ... ... so my husband thought, scared into a cold sweat.



The cause of the success of a man Yi Mahogany? In fact, man or that man, but spoil his women more, they were happy to deal in bees butterflies in the waves, and forgot to come to when the road is also forgot the original rejection had been his girlfriend, forget how to write specific and cachet. When a group of women holding different purposes toward the same man, what a man will not be spoiled? For this man, if you want to with him endures for ever, must be tough stance against his self-confidence, let him feel you are special. This will certainly have some risks, but life is better than silence and continue to spoil him.



Slut concubines Type

Where is the conscience of men went to the

19 years old when I knew him, no regrets in love, or even do not care that he married. He told me never be divorced. As a forward-thinking Meiyuanxuesheng, when I do feel in this life can not get married. As long as there is love, dubbing does not matter.



Together for four years, I have always underground. In addition to working hours, I can not take the initiative to call send text messages to him. One Sunday, I have a high fever and gave her his phone. He answers the call en en ah ah took me to kill the two. The next morning, he called and said that as good as yesterday danger, she sat next to me ears to listen to it. I complained that he did not care about me, he said I was going to a meeting, you go to the hospital bar.



Given the opportunity, we are always crazy love, only then I could feel this man's feelings. At other times, he should be concerned about the wife and kids, but also its efforts on the cause. Just that I am crazy after immense emptiness - Do I have only his bedding? I can not be reconciled. With age, I still have to find their true love, after all people. This idea when I told him, he suddenly embraced me and said I was not allowed to leave. He cried. Known each other since the first time he shed tears in front of me. My heart is at once soft like cotton candy. The next day, he gave me a 20000 in certificates of deposit, gently, I have no time to accompany you shopping, buy your own point of something like the bar. I did not be happy.



I received this certificate of deposit. Suddenly had a premonition that perhaps his feelings is just a waste of my youth, years later, the nightmare left standing. One drink, he said: "You are my mistress, to be specific to me."



I asked a friend to help, my relationship with him revealed to his wife. The strange thing is, all such fallen on barren ground, has not changed. Then a friend told me that his wife filed for divorce, his life and death do not agree, and wrote a tearful guarantee. However, he is still a weekly appointment with me. I think he made up his mind to be satisfactory to both sides of the ladies of the house.



I once asked him, with me feel sorry Mrs. ML. Told him not to feel. Anyway, to make money to support his family, his wife should also be satisfied. I asked, that me? Do not you feel sorry for me. He said that you love me, I know. That means listening to him, you love me you probably deserve it bad luck.



More and more men feel that having an affair does not matter because an increasing number of women willing to act as their bedding free of charge. In the absence of commitment to a man without a future or even bother to say I love you, circumstances, has done his utmost to "wipe away tears accompany you to sleep." The first women love men even avoid spending money, because did not want to change itself into a mistress. Unfortunately, to pay for an enthusiastic woman who married a man without asking nothing in return, will only make a man feel that a woman is very cheap. There are rules of love, infatuation with the principle that men are blind infatuation woman spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment