Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scene can be interpreted dreams your heart trouble

Dream 1: The Flying Scene: "I dreamed several times that they have a specific function - to fly. In a dream, each flight, there is always starting a pedal, pedal the more force, they fly higher, if not to tread, they fall down, as if I was in another world, so one has the magic power of the people. "
Resolution: often dreamed that I would fly, is the body of the young people are long. "Flying" symbolic "discover their capabilities are rapidly improving," also said that "in a period of physical development is rapidly growing."

Dream 2: The toilet scene: "Since childhood, I often dream about their own dirty public toilets in the toilet. Many times will dream of their own legs and weakness, is very difficult to squat Ni Hua, and covered with feces on the floor, with a total There soon will be sitting on the pit risk. "
Analysis: In general, the dream of the "toilet" scene are mostly sexual in nature, often represent a negative mood, feeling and mentality.

Dream 3: chasing scene was: "the dark night, I am a person walking from work to home, and suddenly see two shadows in the fighting, fighting people who seemed to see me, and suddenly stopped arguing and started coming to me . I feel that they are going to kill me, so I began to run, but how do I have Paobu Dong, and then Xiaxing of. "
Resolution: The dream of catching most of the performance of a terror, tension, such a dream symbolizes the people and the instinct of self-conflict.

Dream 4: tooth Scene: "I have some loose teeth, and I hastened to hand Qufu To her surprise, actually lost touched down, but attached a nerve. I am forced to pull out a little, but the nerves did not off, I kept pulling out, the more drag the longer, the more pull the more. I suddenly feel very afraid ... ... "
Resolution: tooth that "lose face", speaking imprudent, to senescence, or the sorrow of the joy of growth.

Dream 5: Snake Scene: "I dreamed of being a great haunted python, pythons head of pressure in my head."
Resolution: Snake with nature, wisdom, intuition and so on several fronts. The dream that the dreamer's mother on his bundle severe, affecting the independence of his training.

Dream 6: Death Scene: "It felt like two days I have been long in the dead look. Boyfriend took me four sought medical treatment, the hospital test results that I could not pass the next day 9:00. I could not help crying come out, suddenly woke up, terrified. "
Analysis: In fact, this is not really death, dream of "death" symbolizes the vitality of forgetting or losing a certain ideology.

Dream 7: The fight scene: "dream, I see someone private garden flowers beautiful, wanted to go into the park to adopt. Going to go look inside and suddenly a black suit men up blocking. I am angry to say that : 'are not your home, you do Guande Zhao?' black suit is not allowed, so we played together ... ... "
Resolution: a dream to fight more with the conflict, or conflict of interest with others, or the wide range of values conflict or adolescent rebellion against parental conflict ... ...

Dream 8: Fall Scene: "In an empty field, the school did not say a word when the girlfriend to hard to run. I shouted her name while while chasing. Do not know when, I went to a cliff edge, She had disappeared. I was anxious to go around looking for her, when she suddenly appeared from behind me, pushed me to the cliff below. Then I was in Xia Xing. "
Resolution: This is the dream of many people to feel anxiety, helplessness, anxiety, panic.

Dream 9: take the wrong car scene: "I take a red Santana, towards Natiao Fuxing East Road. Each time I thought to reach the destination when the eyes will appear a little low wall, the driver turned and said: ' Miss, I had been a three street of that name. ' "
Resolution: ride meant that the dreamer can not decide on the direction of vehicle travel. "Take the wrong car," or "seek refuge" wrong "cottage."

Dream 10: Wedding Scene: "In a big restaurant, which filled with friends and family, I am wearing a suit, left chest, wearing a red flower, inscribed with the words 'groom', I knew that was her marriage, but she the delay did not appear, looking for someone to ask, but people seem to see me. I lingered at the door, then came a taxi, I went in, he drove away! "
Resolution: "dream weddings in the net like a good thing ---" This is the dream of the desire to achieve. In addition, the dream, marriage is also a symbol of cooperation, responsibility, restraint, or even the "end", of course, but also a symbol of "sex."

No comments:

Post a Comment